An ASIP membership will bring great benefits to both an organization and individual through:
• Academic and professional discount.
• Discount on training programs.
• Monthly bulletin.
• Cooperation agreements.
• Conferences and seminars.
• Members forum.
This can be done by filling the membership application and sending it back with the membership fee by one of the following methods:
• Check drawn to the order of Arab Society for Intellectual Property.
• A bank transfer to the order of Arab Society for Intellectual Property, Al-Ahli Bank – Shmeisani Branch, Amman – Jordan A/C No. 153060 and the swift code is: JONBJOAX
The annual membership fees are as follows:
• US Dollar $50 for individual.
• US Dollar $100 for institutions.
The available payment methods are:
You can obtain a particular certificate when you pass the exam for any of the three courses in the program which are: (Trademarks and Unfair Competition, Patent of Inventions and Trade Secrets, Copyright and Related rights).
The certificates for the participants who pass the exams will be as follows:
Expert certificate in Trademarks and Unfair Competition.
Expert certificate in Patents of Invention and Trade Secrets.
Expert certificate in Copyright and Related Rights.
When the participant passes all three of the above mentioned courses he gets an Arab Certified Intellectual Property Practitioner certificate.