The Teaching and Training Committee is in charge of managing and supervising ASIP's activities in the area of capacity building, awareness and education, including related training courses, seminars, workshops, etc.
- Dr. Abdullah Al-Khashroom, Associate Professor of Commercial Law, College of Law, Mu’tah University (Chairman)
- Judge Nihad Al-Husban, Chief Judge of the First Instant Court (Member)
- Mr. Tawfiq Tabbaa, Former WIPO Program Officer in the Arab Bureau of WIPO, Attorney and Legal Consultant in private practice specializing in Intellectual Property in Amman, Jordan (Member)
- Dr. Basem Melhem, Assistant Professor of Commercial Law, Jordan University (Member)
- Mr. Mu'tasem Dmour, (Member)
- Ms. Hasiba Shaban, Manager of ASIP (Member)